The eyes are the main parts of our body which is very sensitive and plays an important role to enhance our beauty so do not avoid the eye. Everyone wants a beautiful eye to increase their beauty. There are numerous cosmetics products available in the market and these may be natural and synthetic. Taking care of eye is an important task for the better maintenance of the eye. Eyelashes are the chief part which provides good looks to our eyes. No one desires short and less lashes because short lashes alter the face configuration. Long lashes provide beautiful and bigger eyes.
CAREPROST: A magical solution
For growing the length of eyelashes and blackening the lashes, buy Careprost online to fulfill the dream. Careprost is meant to provide healthy, longer and blackish lashes which everybody wants. Many people use home remedies or natural methods for the enhancement of the length of eyelashes. Some of the natural methods that can be done at home are massage with coconut oil, application of moisturizer on the eyelashes. Some other natural products those are also useful to offer gorgeous, dark and elongated eyelashes are petroleum jelly, white part of egg, green tea, massage of the eye, vitamin E and almond oil. These are accepted methods from the earlier time which help in increasing the growth and length of lashes.
Order Careprost eye drops 0.03% is the superb method to get the longer, denser and thicker eyelashes. Generic Bimatoprost is the principal pharmaceutical component of the Careprost eye drop. May be you are in doubt that it is safe or not since it belongs to the category of prostaglandin drugs. But I assure you it's a safe drug that should be use in a manner specified to you. Any medicine if not used in a prescribed manner then will show its side effects. Careprost aids to increase the length of the eyelashes and makes it more darken. On proper use of Careprost eye drop its shows a better result on hypotrichosis (short eyelashes). Careprost is recommended only to use on the line of eyelashes on the upper eyelid base. You should use a germ-free applicator brush and apply it on the upper eyelid base only. Keep the drop of drug away from contact of the eyes because it may result in the discoloration. Also protect and maintain a distance other areas of the eyes because it may result in unwanted hair growth.
HOW TO USE CAREPROST EYE DROP?
Use the Careprost with the following step wise procedure:
- Use just one drop of Careprost eye drop with the aid of a sterile applicator. With the help of the applicator draw a line of solution on the base of lash line of the upper eyelid. It helps to avoid the spreading of the solution. It is strictly prohibited for the application of the Careprost on the lash line of the lower eyelid.
- Repeat the above procedure exactly in a same manner for the application to the second eyes. It is recommended to use the eye drop only once in a day preferably before going to the bed. Use the eye drop until you do not the desired length of your eyelashes. Within four weeks it shows its action.
- Do not alter the method or step of use of Careprost because it may lead to gain the original length of the eyelashes. Follow the same procedure for the effective and long lasting result.
Following steps should be kept in mind while applying this eye drop:
- Before the application of this eye drop, wash your eyes and hand appropriately and nails should be clean and tidy.
- You should also clean you face to remove the entire make up.
- Then use just one drop of this eye drop on the brush and apply in a gentle manner on the upper line of the eyelid.
- If you have taken excess liquid or present on your face in excess amount then remove it with cloth or tissue.
- Immediately wash the brush and keep it in a safe and dry place where there is no chance contamination.
- Then wait for 4 weeks and then you can see the magical result and offer noticeable and beautiful eyelashes.
- Keep the medicine away from other part of the body exclude the eyelids as it may result in unwanted hair growth on the skin surface.
- Avoid the application of the eye drop for more than one time in a day to view the immediate effects.
- A Careprost eye drop use should be avoided if you are allergic to bimatoprost.
- Also it is not recommended to those patients who are less than 12 years of age.
- Consult your doctor before using the Careprost eye drop if you have any history related to eye related disorders like glaucoma, uveitis, infection around eyes, or any eye injury.
- Common side effects related to Careprost eye drops are redness of the eyes, throbbing or dry eyes, irritating sensation or watery eyes etc.